[TYPO3-english] prefill radio button (powermail)

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 12:09:58 CET 2012

Hello,
is it possible to prefill a radio button with a value from the table 'fe_users' if the user is logged in?

The database field holds either the value "Mr." or "Mrs." and thus the according radio button should be set to [checked="checked"].

I've tried to put the following typoscript:

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
   prefill {
      uid32 = TEXT
      uid32.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|first_name # this is working!

      uid31 = TEXT
      uid31.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_myextension_salutation # this is not working! :(
   }
}

I've had a quick look at the code and from what I could see, the prefill only works, when I set plugin.powermail.clear.session = 0. But as I want to clear the session after each submit, this is set to 1 in my case.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Stefan