[TYPO3-english] how to prevent editors from deleting CEs

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Mar 7 11:00:11 CET 2012

On 03/07/2012 09:19 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> use a hook

hm, nobody cares about possible bugs in TYPO3 any more?

there is an option to disable deletion of records in TYPO3, but nobody
cares that it does not work.
maybe it got corrupted, maybe it never worked at all.
we have a documentation for it. that is enough.
but we will get shiny new features in the next release!

everybody rants about microsofts behaviour to invent new features and
staying with the old bugs.
TYPO3 seems to go the same way. (also see in thread about new
names/versions)

bernd :(  (a little bit disappointed)
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html