[TYPO3-english] if data doensn't exist use something else again and again

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Mar 6 16:08:56 CET 2012

Hello,

I stumbled upon a bug in Powermail. If you have a form with multiple php
tabs all additional params are wiped out. So therefor I am looking for
an alternative to preserve a value.

Therefor I was wondering if somehow the following is possible:
- 1 step: get get value
- 2 step: (session doesn't exist yet) get post value
- next: get session data

So is it possible to add an additional ifEmpty? Or is it somehow
possible to add multiple values after each other? Something like:
data = GP:tx_sfmdfcourse_pi1|did, GP:tx_powermail_pi1|uid6,
TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_21|uid6

10 = CONTENT
10 {
     table = tx_sfmdfcourse_date
     select {
       selectFields = uid
       pidInList = 45
       where {
         data = GP:tx_sfmdfcourse_pi1|did

	#if value doesn't exist, use post value
         ifEmpty.data = GP:tx_powermail_pi1|uid6

	# if post value does't exist use session data
	ifEmpty.data = TSFE:fe_user|sesData|powermail_21|uid6

         # avoid SQL injection:
         intval = 1
         wrap = uid =|
       }