[TYPO3-english] Censorship on http://buzz.typo3.org/article/the-transition-is-well-alive-and-kickin/

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Mar 6 15:06:37 CET 2012

Hi Joey, Jigal & Peter,

>> I only see:
>>
>> comments
>>
>> No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this!
>>
>> .... and no form below.
>> I assume that is what Peter is referring to.
>>
>> Do you see comments and/or a form?
>
> It seems to depend on the URL you are using to read the article:
>
> This one shows the comments:
> http://buzz.typo3.org/people/sebastian/article/the-transition-is-well-alive-and-kickin/
>
> The other one does not, so I guess this was the reason for Peter's
> question.

Aaaah! No I even feel trapped myself ;-)

Well, I understand Peters comment a bit more now. Sorry Peter!

Still, if you read through these posts, you see nothing which is worth
to be censored. So my main point remains: Don't expect the worst when
such things happen.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out