[TYPO3-english] Youtube within tt_news

Josef F. Glatz typo3 at josefglatz.at
Tue Mar 6 14:20:07 CET 2012

Am 06.03.2012 12:31, schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> since all extensions that add Youtube videos to tt_news are quite old, I
> was wondering if there's a better way that would use Media content
> element. Maybe something like rgnewsce which allows you to add any
> content element into tt_news. But again, this extension is from 2010,
> which with rapid TYPO3 development is quite old.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jan

I'm using ext:news since the beginning of 2011. With the new
extbase&fluid news you will have such possibilities onboard to add
youtube videos to news... Take a look: http://typo3blog.at (videoblog
and blog based on the mentioned extension. No joke!

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/news/current/

--