[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Tue Mar 6 13:30:08 CET 2012

Friends, I am getting confused by all that threads and opinions. I will
try to speak more generally.

We all have different conditions, experiences, education, expectations
and customers. If nobody cares about this community in his entirety but
only about his needs than he/she/it will separate this community.

If you don't want to understand, why somebody wants to change something
or the other don't want to know why another one is afraid of this
change, you will break this community.

If you say, there is no community you already lost your faith in this.
This is sad.

To conclude: find a better way to communicate. First communicate, than
declare. Don't be to offensive. Try do understand.