[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Milicev Uros milicev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:42:39 CET 2012

@Oliver Hader

For me, TYPO3 was and still is, not solid, but perfect CMS.
It was more like "religion" for me...but what I saw in past 2 years, is
unorganized group of teams with lot of goodwill, skills and ideas...but not
well managed and synchronized.

*>> I'm curious what kind of offer you sold and what the v5 support covers.*
Why and how is this relevant? I guess when you provide service to some
client and if you make plans for next few years, not just regarding
application milestones, but also regarding budget ... it's normal to talk
about architecture and to explain your vision why they are paying for this
or that platform.

Just please do not misunderstand me ... I am far away from dumping TYPO3
... will start each day with coffee and T3 list for a while ... but instead
of be offended, please provide to community some positive signal....at
least centralized unified source for all TYPO3 developers....not million of
various subprojects, sites, wikis, repositories ... you name it.

good luck