[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon Mar 5 19:33:39 CET 2012

Hey Milicev,

Am 05.03.12 16:02, schrieb Milicev Uros:
> And I already made ton's of offers for clients, covering v5 support.

(as already mentioned in earlier posts) I find that interesting as well.
I'm curious what kind of offer you sold and what the v5 support covers.
At least the product is not finally released yet and still in
development. I might/will happen that you need to change your tons of
service level agreements...

> Now what?
> How to explain to the 62 year old guy, director of the board, where v5
> vaporized
>
> :[

I guess the 62 year old guy will understand, that "TYPO3 Phoenix/5.0" is
then released as "TYPO3 [SomeNowName] 1.0", because it's based on a
different technology than the previous "TYPO3 4.x" - but that the modern
paradigms of software development will stay the same.
I hope you told that director, that the architecture and technology of
Phoenix/5.0 is different to TYPO3 v4 back then, did you?

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader