[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Mon Mar 5 19:11:29 CET 2012

Il 05/03/2012 18:49, Kay Strobach ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
>> So please, keep TYPO3 away from FLOW3, make your PHOENIX/FLOW3 CMS and
>> we'll stay all happy.
> Can't agree here, have you ever used EXT:extension_builder to build an
> extbase / fluid extension? - It saves a lot of time ;)

I've installed first kit of flow3, seen how it suggested to put HTML
inside code, than admired how it breaks any teaming with graphics.

If you FLOW3 guys like that so much that, why don't you make a fork and
leave us with standard TYPO3, which makes us make complex analisys and
team integration?

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it