[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and non-admins

Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg waldeinburg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:09:28 CET 2012

Hi,

Is CoolURI supposed to generate URL's only when an logged in admin user
visits a page? At least, that is what I'm experiencing, and it means that
if an ordinary BE-user creates a page, the menu item links to the root of
the website until an admin user visits the site.
Furthermore, it means that if I press "Delete everything and start again"
I'll have to visit every page on the site that have subpages so that URL's
are generated. I could create a crawler, but I will not waste my time on
that if I have just missed something in the configuration.

Regards,
Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg

--
http://waldeinburg.dk