[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.12.1 - cHash caching problems

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:35:24 CET 2012

Hi Dmitry,

no i don't see cHash in the URL. What i mean is that pages which are
cached using cHash mechanism (e.g. list or single view in commerce
extension) often do NOT come from cache with 1.12.1. Instead they are
build from scratch which means waiting time for the surfer.

Example (realurl disabled):
1. I clear all caches in backend
2. I go to page
http://example.org/index.php?id=1&commerceCat=XXX&cHash=XXXX --> page is
generated and does certanly not come from cache (first hit)
3. I realod the page from step 2 --> page comes from cache

If i do the same with realurl enabled, in step 3 the page will not come
from cache! This happens only with realurl 1.12.X (1.12.0 not tested)
... with 1.11.2 it's working properly.

I hope the problem is clear now.

thanks,
Georg