[TYPO3-english] <meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow" />

Stewart Cruse stewart at digitaleditor.com
Fri Jun 29 20:22:10 CEST 2012

How do I remove this meta tag from the introduction package?

It is my understanding the Introduction Package can be used if all content
is removed. It this correct?

I switched my site to this 3 weeks ago and just discover that this is
keeping my site from being re-indexed. I need to remove this so I don’t
lose everything I worked for the past 14 years. Even if I have to agree to
find another template in a month. Please

Thanks

Stewart**