[TYPO3-english] Registration form problem

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Fri Jun 29 13:02:25 CEST 2012

Bizarely, I removed the password field from the form and required fields TS in
the extension template, saved the template, added those fields again and
everything works now.

How very strange!

Thanks all for the help, I'm just glad it works!
Sara

On 28/06/2012 20:34, Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Hi Sara,
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am having problems with the registration form for sr_feuser_register
>> since upgrading to v3.0.1 from v2.6.1.
>>
> Please review section "Upgrading to version 3+" in the manual:
> http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/3.0.1/view/1/4/#id447647
>
> Make sure you have taken all the changes into account.
>
> Kind regards,
> Stanislas

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We        		 Web Manager
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru     The National Library of Wales

webmaster at llgc.org.uk            Ffôn / Phone  01970 632845