[TYPO3-english] Rootline Menu, rename first Level

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Jun 29 12:58:24 CEST 2012

Hallo Thorsten,

Sure - i should have thought of it myself ...

Instead of value = uid i'll use data = level:1 as this gives me the
position in the rootline.

Problem: multiple customers in one install ... ;) - many root pids

Regards
Kay

Am 29.06.2012 08:31, schrieb Torsten Schrade:
> Hi Kay,
>
>> I search a solution for displaying HOME, instead of the real page title
>> in the very first item of the rootline ;) - any idea instead of
>> userfunctions und clustered menues ;)
>
> Generally you can override the text of TMENUITEMS with stdWrap and - in
> your case - execute this only if the uid of the first page in your
> rootline matches the currently processed uid of the item:
>
> 10 = HMENU
> 10 {
> 	entryLevel = 1
> 	special=rootline
> 	special.range= 2|0
> 	1 = TMENU
> 	1 {
> 		NO {
> 			wrapItemAndSub = <h2>|</h2>
> 			doNotLinkIt = 1
> 			stdWrap.override = HOME
> 			stdWrap.override.if {
>     				value = YOUR_ROOTPAGE_ID
>    				equals.field = uid
>   			}
> 		}
> 	}
> }
>
> Have fun, Torsten

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach