[TYPO3-english] Registration form problem

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Fri Jun 29 11:48:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am definitely using the new default template and have checked all the changes
for version 3 in the manual. We upgraded to 4.6.9 just before upgrading this to
3.0.1 if that's a clue at all??

I'm completely stuck now as to what it could be.

Thanks for your help so far.
Sara

The TS setup is as follows:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.allowUserGroupSelection = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.allowMultipleUserGroupSelection = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.generatePassword = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.forceFileDelete = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = webmaster at llgc.org.uk
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 5259
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 8025
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 5258
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 5256
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password, email,
static_info_country, zone, zip, language, usergroup,
tx_librarywalesreg_librarycardno
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = librarywales.org
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 46
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.allowUserGroupUpdate = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.usernameAtLeast = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields =
username,password,first_name,last_name,email

plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.countryCode = WAL
plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.countryZoneCode = CER

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.defaultValues.static_info_country = WAL
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.defaultValues.zone = CER

On 28/06/2012 20:34, Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Hi Sara,
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am having problems with the registration form for sr_feuser_register
>> since upgrading to v3.0.1 from v2.6.1.
>>
> Please review section "Upgrading to version 3+" in the manual:
> http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/3.0.1/view/1/4/#id447647
>
> Make sure you have taken all the changes into account.
>
> Kind regards,
> Stanislas

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We        		 Web Manager
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru     The National Library of Wales

webmaster at llgc.org.uk            Ffôn / Phone  01970 632845