[TYPO3-english] how to change the look of typo3 site?

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:39:16 CEST 2012

Hi bernd,

Thanks for your input.
"another attempt would be to adapt the foreign CSS to only those parts of
TYPO3 which are used at all and do it just from look than from CSS-files."
I would like do this way. could you give me some suggestions on doing this
way? Does this mean that I should open my typo3 site css file, and edit
each line to be similar like the site A(the one I want to put the look on
my typo3 site)?

Tom