[TYPO3-english] about templates

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:40:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

I clicked template-> globe icon("new typo3 site", id=0 ), then it shows 4
columns, page name, # templates, is  root? is ext? Under page name, it
lists all my typo3 pages, under # templates, shows "1", what is this mean?
does this mean this page is using a template? And how could I know what is
this template?

Tom