[TYPO3-english] Unittests: Introductionpackage-6.0.0alpha2: No greenbar feeling

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jun 29 01:18:18 CEST 2012

Hi Martin Bless,

Martin Bless wrote:

> (3)
> In the Backend I then click PHPUnit in the ADMIN TOOLS.
> Select "typo3", Run all tests: No greenbar feeling. There are errors.
> Same with extension "extbase".
>

> Q: Is that normal?
> Q: Am I doing something wrong?

I am curious about what tests fail, can you post them?

Also, for development, you can just copy a blank package (or even an
introduction package) over the git clone. (Of course without t3lib/ typo3/
index.php, etc.)

Then just add fileadmin/ typo3temp/ typo3conf/ and uploads/ to
.git/info/exclude (same syntax as git ignore).

That way you can easily test different checkouts and versions without any
symlink or copy hassle.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!