[TYPO3-english] Unittests: Introductionpackage-6.0.0alpha2: No greenbar feeling

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Jun 28 23:53:46 CEST 2012

Triggered by the discussion in the core list about wheter to include
the 'tests' in the distribution I just did this:

(1)
- install Introductionpackage-6.0.0alpha2 as .../Intro60a2/

Get the "tests" folder from what I checkout here:

  git clone --recursive git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git Core.git
  git fetch --tag
  git checkout TYPO3_6-0-0alpha2
  git submodule update --init

... and copy the tests to .../Intro60a2/tests/

(2)
Then I installed extension phpunit 3.6.10 from TER.

(3)
In the Backend I then click PHPUnit in the ADMIN TOOLS.
Select "typo3", Run all tests: No greenbar feeling. There are errors.
Same with extension "extbase".

Q: Is that normal?
Q: Am I doing something wrong?

cu!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de