[TYPO3-english] kickstarter db relation selectorbox, order of records

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jun 28 12:38:46 CEST 2012

Hi more info related to this matter.

I would prefer the relation field type "Field with Element Browser".
Then selecting a record would be very easy (even searching is possible).
But then in the backend record listing the referral to the relation is
by uid number. If the relation type is "Selectorbox...", the listing
shows nicely the title field of the related table instead of uid but
then again choosing/finding the record is very hard.

Any idea how to solve either of these inconveniences?

Thank you for any input!
- Katja