[TYPO3-english] how can I change the title? Or how can I put in my own logo

Stewart Cruse stewart at digitaleditor.com
Thu Jun 28 05:34:59 CEST 2012

I have searched the net to discover “how can I change the title? Or how can
I put in my own logo in the Introduction Package” without finding out how.

I did find this article
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/1.0.0/view/1/6/

“During this lengthy document you might have wondered time and again - how
can I change the title? Or how can I put in my own logo.”

But during the lengthy document how to change the logo never came up.

I’ve tried to change the css and template to no avail. The big problem is
that the title is an H1 and the header if a record is an H1. Which puts 2
H1’s on a page and google hates that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Either being able to add an image
logo or changing the text to something other than H1.

Thanks

Stewart