[TYPO3-english] Backend chrome error 324

patrick at bierans.de patrick at bierans.de
Wed Jun 27 17:52:52 CEST 2012

HI

Have you tried the firefox plugin "firebug" with the network logging? (Or some
similar tool)
You can see every request and also the headers and bodies of request and
response.
Maybe there is a reason hidden because of a missing but urgend javascript file
or something alike.

Have you run the typo3 upgrade wizard? Or tried the installation wizard?
Sometimes a missing slash can lead to serious trouble. ;)

HTH, P.

Markus Klein <klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at> hat am 27. Juni 2012 um 12:36 geschrieben: