[TYPO3-english] how to hide a typo3 site

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:48:32 CEST 2012

+1

You can put TYPO3 in maintenance mode -this would hide both sides

Or

You simply create another Rootpage with own template (could use the same like the real page but has no subpages - so no menu). This page you can put anywhere in your Typo3 installation when you create domain records to redirect to your root pages

Or

You put it as first page in your Typo3 than the domainrecord is not needed as this page always get called when no domain record gets found in your pagetree.

Sent from my iPad