[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-german] Call for papers T3CON12

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3.org
Mon Jun 25 16:45:44 CEST 2012

The organization team of the international TYPO3 Conference is happy to
announce that the call for papers is officially open for your
suggestions. Please visit http://t3con12de.typo3.org

But before we get to it, we have some more things to talk about before.

This year we will have an open voting for the talks. Everybody with a
typo3.org account will be able to vote on the talks. This way we think
we can have the most interesting lineup of talks we ever had.

So this is call for your ideas and suggestions. If you have an
interesting topic that is worth sharing with the community, let us know.

The call for papers will run until *end of July*. After that we will
start the open voting.

We are very curious what you have to share.

Best wishes,
The T3CON13 team