[TYPO3-english] template structure replaced by [INVALID VALUE ("1")]

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jun 22 19:44:37 CEST 2012

Hi David Banning,

David Banning wrote:

> After an upgrade to 4.7.1 I my pages do not display.  I notice in
> the root page that the reference to the Page Template Structure
> and Subpages - Page Template Stucture that the selection is replaced
> by only [INVALID VALUE ("1) ] and [INVALID VALUE ("2") ]
>
> I am using Templavoila.
>
> I have done a update of the reference index under Admin Tools.
>
> Any pointers would be helpful.

Update all extensions and run the upgrade wizard plus database compare in
Install Tool.

Maybe reassigne the invalid values with the actual ones.
Hint: The list module supports mass editing of you click a table header
(single table display).

Otherwise PhpMyAdmin is your friend.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator