[TYPO3-english] <script> tag inside HTML content element

avion avion.bg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:37:24 CEST 2012

First of all, Hi to every one on this list!
I'm have typo3 4.7 based site, templating is done trough fluidtemplate:
page = PAGE
page{
   typeNum = 0
   10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
         right < styles.content.get
         right.select.where = colPos=2
         right.slide = -1
         right.slide.collect = -1
         right.wrap = <div class="two columns">|</div>
... etc.
my config (related to this issue) is:
config {
  doctype = html5
  xmlprologue = none

Now, when I add HTML content and try to add some SCRIPT (for example
"facebook like" source) all the html tags except the script are rendered
ok, but the SCRIPT gets parsed with htmlspecialchars. And I'm getting pure
text instead of tag itself rendered on the frontend:
&lt;script type="text/javascript" src=
(note the & l t ; - I'm putting the space in case this gets rendered on the
list)
I've read all the documentation, and wiki pages.. but can't find anything
related to this. As like new typo3 got some kind of allowTags for the HTML
content element.
Any kind of help is appreciated!