[TYPO3-english] felogin on every page?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jun 20 19:08:50 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,

>The normal felogin plugin must not be cached.

Yes indeed, if that's true, that's what I'm concerned about. And
there's quite a bit of code needed:

src="http://...typo3/sysext/rsaauth/resources/jsbn/jsbn.js"
src="http://...typo3/sysext/rsaauth/resources/jsbn/prng4.js"
src="http://...typo3/sysext/rsaauth/resources/jsbn/rng.js"
src="http://...sysext/rsaauth/resources/jsbn/rsa.js"
src="http://...sysext/rsaauth/resources/jsbn/base64.js"
src="http://...typo3/sysext/rsaauth/resources/rsaauth_min.js"
<input type="hidden" id="rsa_n" name="n" value="BECE...98E87" />
<input type="hidden" id="rsa_e" name="e" value="10001" />"

Q: And does that public key change each time the 'felogin' plugin is
run?

Q: Do we have a description somewhere about rsaauth, saltedpasswords
and felogin work together? I'm interested in the principles.

When the login form is submitted it sends 'user=...', 'pass=rsa%3A...'
and 'logintype=login' as post data to TYPO3.

Q: Where in the TYPO3 code (in which class) gets this login decoded
again?

>This is not much of a
>problem in case of a dedicated login page, but if you really need it on
>all pages, you may want to look at the extensions that offer an AJAX
>based login. typo3.org uses one that looks quite nice. AFAIK it's not in
>the TER yet but available on forge.

That sounds good! Let me see ... Is it this one? Probably. This is
what it claims to do:

"""
Use a separate call to determine if a user is logged in and show the
status on pages throughout your website. Lets you serve a cached
version of a page without USER_INT object to show information of the
current fe_user.

Provides some basic functionality to subscribe users, forgot password,
close account etc.
"""

Wow, cool. Thank you, I think, I'll give that a try.

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de