[TYPO3-english] FE User registration - forms showing 'array' instead of fields

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Mon Jun 18 12:43:19 CEST 2012

Hi, I've emptied the typo3temp folder which has not made a difference, but there
are no files in l10n. Is this strange?

The language files are still the locallang.xml in the extension folder. This is
the same as another 4.6.9 installation on another server and that seems to work
fine.

Thanks
Sara

--