[TYPO3-english] Extension repository

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jun 15 15:21:31 CEST 2012

Hi Lamb, Brian,

Lamb, Brian wrote:

> I just upgraded to 4.6.9 and am having a problem with tt_news. I think the
> answer is to upgrade from 3.0.1 but my question is why isn't the extension
> repository showing that there is a new version?

The Extension Manager shows if there is an upgrade available.

Of course it can only know about upgrades, if you update the extension list.
To do this on a regular base, I suggest to enable the scheduler task (you
must set up the scheduler for this).

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!