[TYPO3-english] scheduler on windows server 2008

SotirisBK swtos at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:41:32 CEST 2012

Hi Moritz and List members,

I have a similar issue and I did not find a solution yet. I believe the
patch you are reffering to, is outdated as I see that the current T3
version detects the OS. So I guess they should have this fixed.
In scheduler on setup check I see the below:

CLI script
The script to execute the Scheduler from the command line is:
"W:/www/html/..../typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler".
The webserver user is allowed execute this script.

I believe that this command should be executed from php executable? I am
not sure. Please share your solution on this if you worked it through.

Thanks,
Sotiris