[TYPO3-english] generic markers: display the be_user name that created the tt_news record

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Thu Jun 14 16:39:16 CEST 2012

I am stock with a TS problem.

I am using the extension generic markers to display some additional info
about the tt_news record in the Front End.

I would like to display the name and username of the BE user who created the
record.

I can get the ID of the BE User with this snippet:

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
data = cruser_id
created_by = TEXT
created_by {
field = generic_cruser_id
}

This will output the BE-user ID with the marker ###GENERIC_CRUSER_ID###.

But how do I get the the BE users username and realName from the table
be_users?

All suggestions are most welcome.

/Morten