[TYPO3-english] felogin 1.3.1, TYPO3 4.5.16 and IE

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Wed Jun 13 21:09:11 CEST 2012

Hi

I am having trouble with the frontend login on a specific site. (felogin
1.3.1, TYPO3 4.5.16, saltedpasswords and rsaauth ar not installed yet).

FE Users can't login with IE. I tried IE8 and IE9. No way.
No Problem with Chrome or FF.

felogin is installed in typo3/sysext. At least that's what it says in
the EM. So I guess it's the current version and not an outdated one.

But what about felogin 1.4? Is that only for 4.6?

There are of course a lot of mentions of felogin problems with oldIE,
but I haven't been able to find ANYTHING about troubles with IE9.

This is really making me mad, I would very much appreciate any hint.

Best regards!
Urs

--
Urs Bräm