[TYPO3-english] Help! Powermail 1.6.6 bug

Micah Chen micahchenhao at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:59:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

I set up Powermail 1.6.6 on Typo3 4.5.4. I found a problem here.

When I put Chinese character in the title (the title's path is here: Edit
Page Content module > Fields > Fieldset > Title) , the system jumped out an
error massage like this: "102: These fields are not properly updated in
database: (title) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype". Then, the
Chinese character changes to be messy code "???". I'm not sure what happen
to the Powermail system. If there is anyone can give me some suggestion or
direction, I really appreciate!

( By the way, in the Install Tool in All Configuration, I have set
"setDBinit" contains
"SET NAMES utf8" and "[BE][forceCharset]" is also set to "utf8" )

Thanks -- Micah