[TYPO3-english] Inmagic server always down when more than 3 robots visit page

Dodi Iriyanto dodiiriyanto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:20:47 CEST 2012

On 11/06/2012 23:07, Björn Pedersen wrote:
> On 11.06.2012 18:00, Dodi Iriyanto wrote:
> Hi,
>> On 11/06/2012 22:43, Dodi Iriyanto wrote:
>
>> I give some URL samples for detail page:
>>
>> http://www.cifor.org/nc/online-library/browse/view-publication/publication/3811.html
>>

>> http://www.cifor.org/nc/online-library/browse/view-publication/publication/2684.html
>                         ^^ is this a realurl mapping for the nocache
> parameter???
>
> Carefully check if the used plugin tries to set no-cache somewhere.
>
> Björn

Dear Björn,

Thanks for your reply. I restored it to nc again because publication
item still slower cache was enabled. Another concern is user might be
already bookmark these publication items with include nc ie:
nc/online-library/browse/view-publication/publication/2684.html.

My previous developer have set it to NC because this is to anticipate if
there is an update for the publication item.

Best,
Dodi