[TYPO3-english] Inmagic server always down when more than 3 robots visit page

Dodi Iriyanto dodiiriyanto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:43:39 CEST 2012

Dear list,

Some of my web pages are generated from inmagic server to display
publication items. Since the contents is saved by inmagic server not
TYPO3 database, it has reached more than 3500 publication items, it's
almost always down if more than 3 robots/crawler engine visit web page
in the same time. Web page become slower and slower. I have enable cache
on pid, but seems not work. Realurl also generate cache, but only for
the URL not the publication item.

Is there any solutions for this issue? I almost stuck with this situation.

Thanks in advance,
Dodi