[TYPO3-english] How can I use the extension of L10N Manager in introduction package of 4.7?

Task City taskingme at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:50:35 CEST 2012

Hi Francois,

Previously,I put some articles as tt_news content in English(default language),Danish and Chinese. Now I create a localization manager configuration as manual. and then I choose online translation in L10N Manager operation. However there is no result changed in frontend homepage.Is that I need to translate article using tools offline?

Thanks and Best Regards!
Jeson