[TYPO3-english] comments extension with file upload

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Jun 9 20:51:56 CEST 2012

Hi Urs,

I've created extension to "comments" extension which gives you
possiblity to attach images to comments.

But with comments, you need to comment something, but it can be a page,
so it would then create a discussion page.

If it's OK, I can send you the extension. I don't remember putting it to
TER.

Regards

Jan