[TYPO3-english] never log in with first try

Milicev Uros milicev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:51:11 CEST 2012

I agree with Tony,

Try to avoid phpmyadmin extension.
If you need it make phpmyadmin as standalone instance, not as plugin, and
protect page with htaccess or with some other approach.

Also sometimes it works to modify localconf.php, and to put phpmyadmin to
be loaded as very first extension.
However this not works always.
I found that uninstalling extension is only 100% works way.

BR,

Uros