[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Update WatcherApp for Android OS

Andreas Dewald Andreas.Dewald at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Jun 8 10:50:44 CEST 2012

Hi all,

cause I got sick of regularly checking all my Typo3 servers and extensions for
updates,
within the last month, I wrote a handy little app for my android phone that
checks my
servers for available updates in the background daily and just gives me a
notification
if there is something to do. Since I found it very useful, I decided to make it
available
from the google play store. However, because you have to pay 30 dollars to
google
in order to publish an app, it is not free but I found 2,52 Dollar or 2,38 Euro
a fair price
for a lot of saved work :)
So, if anyone on this list likes to use my app, that'll be fine, otherwise Never
mind.

Thank you, so long
Andreas

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kode8.Typo3UpdateWatcher