[TYPO3-english] Custom eID RSA login script and 4.7 rsaauth changes > no rsa encrypted password found

Martin Kokes shr3k at typo3-hosting.com
Tue Jun 5 11:53:58 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I'm using my own eID login script to authenticate users in Ext JS
application via AJAX call, see http://pastebin.com/LSvu7N0h

As you see I set up my feUserObject, then check _GP logintype:

$feUserObject = tslib_eidtools::initFeUser();
$logintype = t3lib_div::_GP('logintype');

If _GP logintype is login, I start the user session via:

$feUserObject->checkPid = 0;
$feUserObject->logintype = 'login';
$feUserObject->writeDevLog = TRUE;
$feUserObject->start();

In case of _GP logintype is empty, I generate keypair for login form via:

$backend = tx_rsaauth_backendfactory::getBackend();
$keyPair = $backend->createNewKeyPair();
$storage = tx_rsaauth_storagefactory::getStorage();
$storage->put($keyPair->getPrivateKey());
$rsa_n = htmlspecialchars($keyPair->getPublicKeyModulus());
$rsa_e = sprintf('%x', $keyPair->getExponent());

This eID is working together with my Ext JS login window, as you can see at
http://bit.ly/KLUVF3

Until 4.6 this worked fine, but with 4.7 I become:
tx_rsaauth_sv1    Process login data: passwordTransmissionStrategy has been
set to "rsa" but no rsa encrypted password has been found.
class.tx_rsaauth_sv1.php, line 105

Can anyone from TYPO3 veterans kick me in right way please?

Thank you

Martin