[TYPO3-english] Community Extension in TER

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:43:25 CEST 2012

Hi
I'm happy to announce that "Community" extension (v.0.7.1 Beta) was
released to TER.
It is a social networking with
- friends
- wall
- gallery
- private messages (threaded and classic view)
and a lot more :)

Project is available on Forge [1]. The official Community repository is
here [2].
We are also using Gerrit for applying patches and reviewing the code. See[3]

I'm really looking forward for seeing more people contributing code,
testing and using this extension in projects.
We have plenty of ideas in the roadmap including groups and better
privacy management.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line, or ask on the
community mailing list: