[TYPO3-english] socials -> change template path

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:41:23 CEST 2012

Thanks for your quick response, Xavier!

So I did just this:

plugin.tx_socials {
   view {
     templateRootPath = fileadmin/_layout/templates/socials
   }
}

and created a folder structure, where the template is to be found in:

fileadmin/_layout/templates/socials/Templates/Show.html

but same error is thrown.

I also created a folder struvture accoding to the original ext, which is
like this:

fileadmin/_layout/templates/socials/Templates/Share/Show.html

but no change, either...

I also wonder how the ext knows about the *name* of the template file?
Is it always Show.html?

Thanks!
Robert