[TYPO3-english] How can I translate English to other language automatically?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Jun 2 04:09:06 CEST 2012

Hi Jeson

In addition in translating the content to another language you should also
focus the fact that TYPO3 can handle also different Metatags in different
Languages. For each pagetranslation you get provided with language specific
Meta Tag fields in "Edit Page Header".

Translating a website is:

Sitetitle
Pagetitle
Menutitle
+often some other values too i.e. subtitle, navigation title, browsertitle,
which need to get translated
than the metatags
- description
- abstract