[TYPO3-english] transparent png appears with white background

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Jun 1 15:31:18 CEST 2012

 Katja a findings. The server where I am facing the issue is having Imagemagick 6.6.5.8
But in a ubuntu box the image is showing properly and it has Imagemagick 6.6.9

So it seems a imagemagick version issue. The server is opensuse 11.4 and I still haven't
found any clue to upgrade the IM version to 6.9 or 6.7 as there is huge dependency problem !!!