[TYPO3-english] FED problem

Kirandeep Arora kirandeep.arora at infoservices.in
Mon Jul 30 18:18:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

Bug in FED columns content element. In the typo3 backend, structure is shown(for example,Structure of a column divided into 33%-66%).But when I insert content in that structure,on saving the backend becomes blank and on going back to page view of the created page,the content is placed outside the structure on top of the normal column or left or right.

I have gone through the posts on this topic and tried inserting patches in php code but nothing works ......What to do......Please help

Kirandeep