[TYPO3-english] Introduction Package TYPO3 4.5 - absRefPrefix

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:51:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just realized that the Intro Package of 4.5 won't work as soon as it
is installed in a subfolder. This is because somewhere in the
page_configuration TSs the absRefPrefix references a config constant
from the installation.ts, which itself is empty, and then adds a slash
(/). Removing that very slash makes the whole thing work just fine.

I cannot find the proper way to report this at forge. Could anybody help
me with the right link, please? (Or maybe it is already reported...)

Thanks in advance!
Robert