[TYPO3-english] GIFBUILDER bug

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Jul 27 09:43:20 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

thanks for pointing this out.
I actually had a look at the changelog since 4.7.0 and suspected it to be a fixed bug, but I couldn't find it.
"[BUGFIX] Fix refactoring regression in imagecopyresized" is not really what I'd suspect to be in connection with Arnaud's problem.
Funnily I was one of the reviewers ^^

Kind regards
Markus