[TYPO3-english] GIFBUILDER bug

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Jul 26 10:08:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 26-7-2012 8:40, Arnaud BECKER wrote:
> I use Typo3 4.7.0, and on my website, I get différent rendering with IMGBUILDER.
> For example, on this page : http://www.chorale-diapason.com/infos-choristes.html
> The header "2012" is rightly rendered, but the "2013" has a bug.

http://www.chorale-diapason.com/programmes.html has the same problem.

First I would try to remove those images from the typo3temp/GB/
directory. This will trigger TYPO3 to render them again. There could
have been a temporary problem in the server at the time of rendering.

Secondly, I notice that both headers contain a "3". It would be worth it
to test if adding a "3" to another header would give the same result.
Try if a "3" at the end is different than a "3" somewhere in the middle.
It might be that the font triggers some problem in the font renderer on
your server. I would be surprised if the problem is in the font itself;
apostrophic lab made excellent fonts during the years that they were active.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!