[TYPO3-english] TinyMCE RTE configuration

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:13:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

I did some test, I put below code into root page->page TSconfig:
RTE.default.init {
theme_advanced_buttons2=
theme_advanced_buttons3=
theme_advanced_buttons4=
}
But FE(frontend), still no change, see picture here:
http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7773749793

And then I went to info->root->page TSconfig, I see RTE->default->init:
theme_advanced_buttons1=newdocument,|,undo,redo,|...
theme_advanced_buttons2=
theme_advanced_buttons3=
theme_advanced_buttons4=
which is right(I set up in root pageTS), see picture here:
http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7775223708

 And I scrolled down, see RTE->default->FE->init: see picture here:
http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7775280695
I guess the values in RTE->default->FE->init overwrite the values in
RTE->default->init:
So how could I check the values(theme_advanced_buttons) in FE, and changed
it to the same values as RTE->default->init?

Blessings--Tom