[TYPO3-english] TinyMCE RTE configuration

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:12:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

I went to root page(id=1,shortcut page)->Edit page
properties->resources->TypoScript Configuration
Page TSConfig->put code"RTE.default.init {
  theme_advanced_buttons4=
}
"
Then clear all caches, In my internet/firefox browser, I even deleted all
the cookies, but still no change on my site(FE), what could go wrong?

Tom